03 Aug Recommended Reading
Posted at 16:04h in Family
Here are a list of some recommended books to read before starting the divorce process.
- The Good Divorce, Constance Ahrons, Ph.D.
- Good Parenting Through Your Divorce, Mary Ellen Hannibal
- For Better or for Worse, Divorce Reconsidered, E. Mavis Hetherington and John Kelly
- The Dollars and Sense of Divorce, Judith Briles, Ph.D.
- Wednesday Evenings and Every Other Weekend, F. Daniel McClure, Ph.D. and Jerry B. Saffer, Ph.D.
- A Guide to Divorce Mediation, Gary J. Friedman, J.D.
- What About the Kids: Raising Yoru Children Before, During and After Divorce, Judith S. Wallerstein
- Crucial Conversations, Patterson, Grenney, McMillan & Switzler
- Difficult Conversations, Stone, Patton and Heen
- Forgive for Good, Dr. Fred Luskin
- The Seven Principles for Making a Marriage Work, Dr. Gottman